Construction Charitable Works (CCW) provides a wide range of welfare and support services for CFMEU members, their families and the ACT construction community.
CCW can refer you to the best professionals to get the help that you need, and manage your progress to ensure you get the best possible outcomes. CCW has access to services such as:
- Drug and alcohol counselling
- Drug and alcohol detoxification and rehabilitation
- General counsellors
- Registered psychologists
- Problem gambling assistance
- Trauma response services and support
- Crisis accommodation
- Support to access community organisations
CCW also attends construction sites across the ACT and surrounding region to provide assistance to workers involved in workplace accidents or near misses.